Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Wooly Word of the Week: Stash

For the past several days, I've been talking about my stash and how I need to get it inventoried and under control.  So it seemed prudent to add the term to my glossary:

Stash: A collection of fibers in any form that go beyond the needs of a single project.  If you buy just enough yarn or fiber for one project at a time, then you don't have a stash.  I would even say that if you could use up all of your yarn & fiber within six months, then you don't have a stash.  If you have enough yarn or fiber to last until the zombie apocalypse, then you have a stash.  If the mass of your stored fiber outweighs you, then you have a stash.  If you've considered who should inherit your fiber after you die, then you have a stash.

No comments:

Post a Comment