I have finally ended my dry spell of fiber activity! Phew.
I spent a little bit of time on spinning during the past two days and managed to spin all of the fiber for my entry into the Spindlers group challenge for June. Here is my "Undercover" yarn so far:
I didn't worry about anything fancy with this single. I spun it as quickly as possible, using as long a draw as I could manage. This translates to a somewhat inconsistent single in terms of diameter, but it should emphasize the fuzziness and bounciness of the fiber in the final yarn.
I'm considering my plying options with this single. There's not a lot of yarn, so in order to maximize it, I think I'll go with a 2-ply. Now I need to decide if I want to wind the single on a couple of bobbins, or maybe I should try an Andean plying bracelet for the first time.